Roberson Wine & Food Fest 2018
Tickets Now On Sale!
“The best wine and food tasting in the Southern Tier” returns April 19.
What’s “on-tap” for this year’s event
• A courtyard beer garden to sample local brews in their natural habitat.
• Complimentary tastings from over 30 New York wineries, cideries, distilleries and breweries.
• Samples from over 40 of the area’s most popular restaurants and caterers.
• A raffle area with the chance to win an assortment of local items.
• Your choice of a beer mug or a wine glass–yours to keep to sample beverages during the event and enjoy long after the evening has ended.
• A chance to explore the many floors of Roberson and its exhibits. All while tasting from the region’s local wineries, breweries, distilleries, and restaurants.
For more event information go to Roberson.org
Tickets $45 for Roberson Members; $50 for non-members
Act fast, tickets to this popular event are limited and will sell quickly.
*Attendees must be 21 years and older
*Only 2 tickets can be purchased at the member price
General Operating Support is provided to Roberson Museum and Science Center by a grant from the Broome County Arts Council’s United Cultural Fund.