Marty Stuart & His Fabulous Superlatives
The Way Out West Tour
Center for the Arts of Homer
72 S. Main St.
Marty Stuart is a five time GRAMMY-winner, platinum recording artist, Lifetime Achievement Award recipient from the Americana Music Association, Grand Ole Opry star, country music archivist, photographer, musician, and songwriter.
Since starting out singing gospel as a child, Stuart has spent over four decades celebrating American roots music. His teenage years on tour with bluegrass legend Lester Flatt in the ’70s were followed by six years in Johnny Cash’s band in the ’80s, and a chart-topping tenure as a solo artist in the ’90s. Stuart hosts a Late Night Jam at The Ryman, a yearly tradition which kicks off the CMA Music Festival, with recent guests including Dolly Parton, Jerry Lee Lewis, Neko Case, Eric Church, Chris Stapleton, Maren Morris, Dan Auerbach and many more.
Ticket Link: https://center4art.showare.com/martystuart
Tickets range from $40.00 – $45.00
Special VIP Package: $199.00
VIP Package: The Big Chief Special!
· One (1) front row ticket
· Admission to private pre-show event in the venue, featuring a two song performance by Marty and the Superlatives and question & answer / storytelling session with Marty and the band.
· One commemorative limited edition show poster and one VIP laminate and lanyard
· Individual photo opportunity with Marty and band, using tour photographer
· Autograph session with Marty and band (one item limit due to timing restrictions)
· Crowd-free merchandise shopping
· Free Beverage & Concessions Items
Stuart and his band recently won the award for “Duo/Group of the Year” at the Americana Music Association’s 16th Annual Americana Honors & Awards. Previous winners of this prestigious award include The Avett Brothers, Drive-By Truckers, and Emmylou Harris & Rodney Crowell. In 2005 the Americana Music Association awarded Marty Stuart with the Lifetime Achievement Award for Performance.