Arts Council Membership
As a BCAC member, you enjoy these benefits:
- Website listing with a description, images and active links to your online contacts (email, website, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- On-Line Events Calendar posting privileges.
- On-Line Arts News posting privileges for press releases, calls for submission, audition notices and other announcements.
- First Friday Member Showcase opportunities.
- Member e-mailings about artist, grant and other opportunities.
- Weekly e-mail newsletter, sent every Friday to nearly 1300 subscribers.
- Free seminars on grants and other pertinent topics.
- Fee waiver when submitting United Cultural Fund grant applications.
- Free or reduced cost use of BCAC space.
- Free promotional opportunities.
- Voting privileges to decide who will receive BCAC’s Heart of the Arts Awards.
Become a member, or renew your membership, on-line! Click the button below to pay annual dues, then send an email to us ( information@BroomeArts.org ) updating the information on your BCAC Membership Application. We’ll acknowledge by return email.
OR, you can join or renew the old-fashioned way! Just print out the application and mail it to us with your check.